Sorano Centre is set on the pilgrims’ route Via Francigena, right next to the Romanesque Church of Santo Stefano di Sorano. It is open Monday to Sunday 9:00-12:30 am from 1st April to 30th September, in collaboration with the Associazione di turismo responsabile Farfalle in Cammino.
Free services for pilgrims:
- Welcome and information on Lunigiana and the surroundings
- Free info material and maps of Lunigiana
- Pilgrim’s corner with water, tea and coffee facilities
- Stamp for pilgrim’s passport
- Pilgrim’s passport authorized by Associazione Europea Vie Francigene (AEVF)
- Via Francigena maps and guidebooks
- Souvenirs & gadgets
Info: +39 0187457523- +39 331 8866241
firstname.lastname@example.org – email@example.com
*** The Sorano Romanesque Church is open to visit only upon reservation. Please contact us in advance to book your visit.