Sorano Centre is set on the pilgrims’ route Via Francigena, right next to the Romanesque Church of Santo Stefano di Sorano.
It is open Monday to Sunday 9:00-12:30 am from 1st April to 30th September.
Free services for pilgrims:
- Welcome and information on Lunigiana and the surroundings
- Free info material and maps of Lunigiana
- Pilgrim’s corner with water, tea and coffee facilities
- Stamp for pilgrim’s passport
- Pilgrim’s passport authorized by Associazione Europea Vie Francigene (AEVF)
- Via Francigena maps and guidebooks
- Souvenirs & gadgets
Info: +39 0187457523 / +39 331 8866241